The OASIS Center is available to rent for special events by both OASIS members and by outside groups or individuals. There is a kitchen area and several different-sized rooms. The center is on property owned by the Orcutt Union School District, so no smoking or alcohol is permitted at the center. There is no barbecue area.
The OASIS office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to make reservations.
- Private organizations: $300 per day
- Nonprofit organizations: $75 per day
- Plus $150 refundable deposit
- Heck Hall & Rostien Room
- Private organizations: $50 per day
- Nonprofit organizations: $25 per day
- Kitchen: $75 per day, plus a refundable $50 per day kitchen cleaning deposit
- Key deposit: $5
Main Hall, plus kitchen, plus key
- Private organizations: $580 per day, including $205 refundable deposit
- Nonprofit organizations: $355 per day, including $205 refundable deposit
Download our rental agreement form.