Michelle Southwick, Executive Director
Amy Lammert, Director of Operations
Stephanie Stadtmiller, Office Assistant
Peggy McHale, Bookkeeper
Krissy Arnal, Social Media & Event Coordinator
Aranya Lutz, Developmental Assistant
Lee Ann Luongo, Grant Writer
Board of Directors
The OASIS board of directors meets at 9 a.m. on the second Thursday of each month.
- Julie Darrah, Board Chair
Julie joined the Board in 2021. She is the Co-Founder and President of Vivid Financial Management, bringing more than 25 years of financial planning experience to the OASIS Center.
- Shiloh A. Flagg, Vice Board Chair
Shiloh is a local real estate broker for Keller Williams. She is also a volunteer for numerous local nonprofits. She has served on the OASIS board since 2019.
- Delores Luis, Honorary Vice Board Chair
Delores is a retired library assistant and has served on the OASIS board since 2008.
- Bethany Brewington Cox, Secretary
Bethany is an Information Technology Project Manager with the County of Santa Barbara. She is also active member and volunteer with Pacific Christian Center, as well as Pacific Christian School Board Member. She has served on the OASIS board since 2018.
- Paul Klock
Paul is a chemist retired from a career with the federal government. He has been on the OASIS board since 2014.
- Don Flagg Don is our newest Board member, joining our group in April, 2022. He is long-time and devoted Orcutt resident and supporter. He recently retired (mostly!) as a contractor and electrician. His experience will be invaluable with getting our building through the construction process!
Want to be on our team?