- Doug Dougherty, president/CEO
- Julie A. Hall, director of operations
- Alicia Fails, community engagement coordinator
- Elaine L. Martin, data entry clerk
Board of Directors
The OASIS board of directors meets at 9 a.m. on the second Thursday of each month.
- Joe Sheaff, chairman of the board.
Joe is a retired banker and currently consults with large banks on risk management – he has been serving on the board since 2011.
- Loren Gasser, vice chairman of the board
Loren is an MBA and a business owner. He has served on the board since FY 2011.
- Delores Luis, vice chairman of the board
Delores is a retired library assistant and has served on the board since FY 2008.
- Marty McGrath, secretary
Marty is retired from FAA air traffic and has served on the board since service FY 2011.
- Aubrey Collins, treasurer
Aubrey — an MBA, professional tax preparer and retired business owner — has been on the board since FY 2008.
- Bob Frias
Bob owns Bob Frias Insurance and has served on the board since FY 2012.
- Paul Klock
Paul is a chemist retired from a career with the federal government. He has been on the board since FY 2014.
- Kathleen Marshall
Kathleen is retired after working for many years working in law, real estate and the public sector. She has served on the board since 2017.
- Hugh Rafferty, PhD
Hugh is chairman of CoastHills Credit Union, and has served on the board since FY 2013.