- Michelle Southwick, Executive Director
- Julie A. Hall, Director of Finance
- Amy Lammert, Program Manager
- Stephanie Stadtmiller, Office Assistant
- Krissy Arnal, Social Media & Special Event support
- Lee Ann Luongo, Grant Writer
Board of Directors
The OASIS board of directors meets at 9 a.m. on the second Thursday of each month.
- Olivia Bugal, Board Chair
Originally from Los Alamos, Olivia grew up around farming, ranching and Elk’s Rodeos. Retired after 30 years in the aerospace industry.
- Delores Luis, Vice Chair
Delores is a retired library assistant and has served on the OASIS board since 2008.
- Bethany Brewington Cox, Secretary
Bethany is an Information Technology Project Manager with the County of Santa Barbara. She is also active member and volunteer with Pacific Christian Center, as well as Pacific Christian School Board Member. She has served on the OASIS board since 2018.
- Shiloh A. Flagg, Treasurer
Shiloh is a local real estate broker for Keller Williams. She is also a volunteer for numerous local nonprofits. She has served on the OASIS board since 2019.
- Joseph Borjas
Joseph has a successful legal practice in the Santa Maria Valley. He has served on the OASIS board since 2019.
- Paul Klock
Paul is a chemist retired from a career with the federal government. He has been on the OASIS board since 2014.
- Julie Darrah
Julie joined the Board in 2021. She is the Co-Founder and President of Vivid Financial Management, bringing more than 25 years of financial planning experience to the OASIS Center.
- Don Flagg Don is our newest Board member, joining our group in April, 2022. He is long-time and devoted Orcutt resident and supporter. He recently retired (mostly!) as a contractor and electrician. His experience will be invaluable with getting our building through the construction process!
Want to be on our team?