September 16, 2021
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Apply by email ONLY with Cover Letter & Resume
Include job Title in the Subject Line
Part-time 20+ hours a week
Mostly remote with some in-office, night and weekend event responsibilities
Willingness to travel to Orcutt/Santa Maria Valley
- Event planning and implementation
- Basic marketing through design of materials including mailers, social media posts,
- Create and cultivate relationships through positive, consistent engagement with
donors and potential donors
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Reliable, dependable and consistent
- One to two years of fund development work experience — especially event planning.
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate in a creative, clear, and concise
- Ability to communicate effectively and engage with high-level constituents
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- Consistently adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong computer & database mgmnt. skills to include
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Publisher
- Constant Contact
- Social media business experience is highly preferred.
We are a small, awesome, fun team so a calm, flexible team-first attitude and a willingness to fill in as needed is important!