OASIS Office Assistant
February 13, 2021
We are hiring an office assistant.
- Administrative support such as answering phones, etc.
- Establish and maintain office records.
- Highly organized with excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Coordinate office needs and supplies, keeping it neat and orderly.
- Coordinate building and grounds maintenance.
- Graphic skills to support monthly newsletters, weekly emails and social media.
- Assist with daily programming for seniors, setting up classrooms, etc.
- Assist with fundraising, event planning and implementation.
- Creative & crafty skills are a plus!
We are a small office so a flexible, team-first attitude and a willingness to fill in whenever and wherever is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but experience can be a great substitute.
- Two to four years of related work experience.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Part-time: 20-hour work week
- Mon – Fri
- Flexibil(ish): 9am-1pm
- $18.00 per hour
- Everyone with the required skillset, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply.
- No phone calls
- Apply with Cover Letter & Resume
- Job Title in the Subject Line to email@example.com