September 16, 2021
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Apply by email ONLY with Cover Letter & Resume
Include job Title in the Subject Line
Part-time 20 hours a week
$16-18 an hour
Good for moms with school-age kids, part-time students, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Reliable, dependable and consistent
- Two to four years of related work experience.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills to include
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Publisher
- Constant Contact
- Canva, etc.
- Social media business experience is highly preferred.
- Skills to support monthly newsletters, weekly emails and social media including
Facebook and Instagram.
- Creative & artistic skills are a plus!
- Administrative support such as answering phones, etc.
- Establish and maintain office records.
- Coordinate office needs and supplies, keeping it neat and orderly.
- Coordinate building and grounds maintenance.
- Assist with daily programming for seniors, setting up classrooms, etc.
- Assist with fundraising, event planning and implementation.
- Support monthly print newsletter and weekly emails
- Social media management including adherence to brand throughout all channels
multiple times per week
We are a small, awesome, fun team so a calm, flexible team-first attitude and a willingness to fill in as needed is important!