February 13, 2021
Job will include planning and implementing grant program from research, application, approval and reporting. Will assist where needed with other Fund Development duties, including events, social media, donor retention, etc.
We are a small office so a team-first attitude and a willingness to fill in when and where needed is necessary.
- High impact writing skills a must.
- Work with the Executive Director to establish both short and long-term fundraising goals.
- Manage and track all grant proposals.
- Research grant opportunities at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Ensures reports and applications are delivered to funders in a timely manner.
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships.
- Find and strengthen relationships involved with grant funding sources; requires direct communication and outreach.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Flexibility! Because of our small size we cross over and work together all the time!
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Fund Development, Communications or a closely related field.
- Grant management certification (Preferred)
- Two to four years of related work experience, including successful grant writing and personal solicitation experience with writing samples.
- Experience coordinating and implementing development plans, including multiple fundraising sources.
- Excellent writing, speaking, organizational and people skills.
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Part – time; 20 hour work week (2 hours in office, 18 remote)
- Flexible – mostly remote but must be available during regular business hours
- $18.00 per hour